Skin Care Center of Southern Illinois is committed to your health. As part of this commitment, we want you to have 24/7 access to your confidential health information in our secure patient portal. This portal access is secure and meets all compliance requirements outlined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
Existing users, please use the email address or username you used when creating the account along with your password, to enter into the portal. If you have forgotten your password, there is a link you can click on to have it reset.
When registering, you will need the following information: First Name, Last Name (same as name on your insurance card), Date of Birth, and the ZIP code provided to our office. Follow these instructions to create your account:
- Click the link below to go to the portal page.
- Under “Don’t have an account” select, “Create an account.”
- Follow the steps to create a login.
- Create a username; we recommend your email address to make it easier to remember.
- Create and confirm a password with the following requirements:
- MINIMUM of 8 characters
- At least 1 UPPER case letter (A-Z)
- At least 1 LOWER case letter (a-z)
- At least 1 number (0-9)
- At least 1 special character (~!@#$%^&*;?.+_)
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code. This must match exactly how it was recorded in our system. If you receive an error and believe all the information was entered correctly, please contact our office to ensure we have the correct spellings.
- Enter your security code. This would have either been emailed to you from our office or provided over the phone. If you have not received this information, please contact us during normal business hours to obtain this code.
- After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and then clicking Create Account, you will be prompted to select three Security Questions and then provide Answers in case you are locked out of your account.
- Your account set up is now complete.
Once your account is created, we recommend you update your “General Demographics” and review your “Insurance Information,” which are found under the myInfo tab. If you find there to be an issue with your insurance details, please contact our office for assistance with making the necessary changes.
Arrived early, stayed in truck until summoned, checked in, was in the room for treatment within 10 minutes. Biopsy, injection, and checkout all under 20 minutes. Excellent care and professionalism on display. First time in office, will return.
Awesome doc. In for new patient appointment and out with procedure done in under 30 minutes. Very friendly staff.
Very professional, explained everything very well. Wonderful place with the nicest nurses, Dr's and everyone else in the office. Definitely recommend them.
My skin is in great shape thanks to the amazing doctors and staff at the "Skin Center"