Acne Facial (Acne Surgery)
The acne facial begins with a brief description about acne and how our customized treatment plans and products can help with this skin condition.
How Does it Work?
Our specialized acne treatment sessions include deep pore cleansing followed by steaming and manual extractions of comedones.
What are the Benefits?
- Clears and frees pores of buildup.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells on the surface.
- Helps to control oil production.
- Promotes healing.
- Promotes better penetration of topical prescriptions.
What Can I Expect?
- Mild to moderate discomfort during extractions of blackheads/whiteheads.
- Slight erythema or redness that lasts for a short period of time.
- This procedure may need to be repeated at regular intervals.
- Treatment takes 45-60 minutes.
What Can You Do?
- Do not pick. Picking your skin can actually force the impaction deeper into the follicle causing more infection and scarring.
- Be consistent with your homecare. Make sure you understand proper use of your products.
Contact us to schedule an appointment today.