As the years pass, even well-pampered skin appears less plump, and wrinkles and lines deepen. Mature skin appears more youthful with more volume and diminished wrinkles. A wide range of dermal fillers is available to support the skin’s natural rejuvenation process. Dermal filler treatments are quick in-office procedures that provide immediate and natural-looking improvements to your appearance with no downtime. Results typically last from six months to over a year.
Specialized dermal fillers treat different areas of the face and hands with carefully targeted injections.
- Bellafill® is used to reduce the appearance of laugh lines and acne scars with a collagen-based filler. Collagen is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue.
- Belotero Balance® targets moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles, especially vertical lip lines caused by smoking. It fills in the small gaps beneath your skin’s surface with hyaluronic acid, a natural complex sugar found in all living cells that is a major component of connective tissue.
- JUVÉDERM® works to bring the sunken skin of laugh lines upward. It incorporates hyaluronic acid and comes in a few formulations, each designed for precisely targeted results.
- Radiesse® fills in lines and wrinkles on the face and hands. It restores facial volume with a calcium-based microsphere that stimulates new collagen production in your skin. Restylane® has been delivering reliable outcomes for more than 20 years and is designed to restore, refresh and enhance the youthful appearance of your skin.
- Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
The trained staff at the Skin Care Center of Southern Illinois can assess your skin’s unique needs to determine which approach is best for you.
Contact us to schedule your consultation today.